VideoConstructor is an inexpensive all-in-one video processing application. The program allows you to convert your videos between various video formats, quickly join and split your video files, capture video streams from your mini-DV camera, TV-tuner, webcam and other sources. VideoConstructor can convert your DVDs into DIVX, MPEG4, encoded AVIs, etc. It also allows you to create slideshows from your photos that can be played on any DVD player.
VideoConstructor is an interesting tool if you need to convert, rip and burn video files. Main features are:
- Import from any video file (AVI, DIVX, XVID, MP4, MPG, WMV, ASF, MOV, etc.)
- Capture video from any video device (DV camera, web camera, TV tuner, etc.)
- Rip DVD to avi (DivX, XviD, MPEG-4, etc...)
- Build video slideshow by photos (jpeg)
- Output file formats: AVI (DivX, XviD, MPEG-4, H264), MPEG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VCD, SVCD, DVD), WMV, QuickTime ( MOV ).
- User-defined file resolution, frame rate, bitrate